NTT Solmare’s Story Jar – Shall We Date has recently released their latest spin-off of The Last Sacrifice (TLS). Titled The Last Sacrifice – Forbidden Ties -, this spin-off starts right after the end of TLS – Blood King’s Desire. The story has a total of 10 chapters.
[Spin-off] A number of days have passed since the incident when Hayden came back to life. Your relationship with Irving has deepened, and you are yet again spending a night together with him.
Then one day…
You join Shed on an errand and cross paths with a vampire and human couple.
The Last Sacrifice – Forbidden Ties – is currently available up till chapter 7.
EDIT 23/12/19: All chapters have been released. Have also added slight adjustments on how to get both endings.
The Last Sacrifice – Forbidden Ties – Walkthrough
- Have you grown tired of looking at me? + 3
- Do you like the moon?
- …let’s live it again. +3 – 9 Diamonds
- …don’t think about it too much.
- I thought of the same thing.
- Could you forget about that please? +3
- I’ll go. +3
- Wouldn’t I be getting in your way?
- Excuse me? +3
- Maybe so.
- Dig for details. + 3 – 20 Diamonds
- Don’t ask anything.
- He doesn’t lie. +3
- I can understand it’s hard to believe.
- I really didn’t do anything.
- Thank you. +3
- Talk to Irving. – 25 Diamonds +3
- Run after Shed. +3 – 25 Diamonds (CG)*
- I am.
- I’m not.
- “Enter the room.”
*To be selected on the second playthrough to get the ending CG. At this stage, make sure to get not more than 24 affection points to get Shed’s ending. (Thanks to Shuubah for pointing out my error!)
- Stay here and wait for Elze.
- That’s not true. +3
- That was nothing.
- Be careful, Elze. +3
- It was all thanks to Shed.
- It was all thanks to Frantz. +3
- Don’t worry about me.
- I won’t let anyone else have it. +3
Irving’s Ending (30+ Affection points above)
- Let it happen. – 39 Diamonds
Shed’s Ending (24 Affection points below)
- You mean THAT father?
- That’s great!