Shall We Date? Story Jar has released their newest title, The World or You. The story was the most voted story within Silhouette Stories during the voting period in November. Fantasy story The World or You was released on 15 March 2020 and has a total of 12 chapters.
You (Sierra) get hit by a car when trying to save a puppy. When you come back to your senses, you are in a world unbeknownst to you.
It’s full of magic, beasts and species of all shapes and sizes – many things you’ve never seen before. Here you are, in a brand new world.
Your story is about to begin! You alone have the power to change the world!
Story Jar – The World or You Walkthrough (Main Story)
Things to Note:
- This walkthrough is only for the main story. The main story has two generic endings, Happy and Normal Ends.
- The total number of Diamonds needed to obtain all Flags, endings and CGs (excluding profile cards) is 128 Diamonds.
- Character Profile CGs cost 15 Diamonds each with the exception of the Special card (35 Diamonds). You will need 110 Diamonds to get all Profile Cards and 193 Diamonds to collect all CGs from The World or You (Main Story).
- Happy Ending requirement: approx 309 Points
- Give him a cool name. + 6 → Flag: Give him a Name unlocked
- Think about it for a minute.
- Save the beast by myself. – 2 Diamonds +10
- Have him save the beast.
- Learn from Zenon.- 3 Diamonds +10
- Maybe I should keep an eye on him, too. +6
- Maybe I should just leave the worrying to the others.
- Take his hand.
- Continue on your own. +6
- [Timed choice] Go down slowly. +1
- [Timed choice] Don’t move.
- [Timed choice] Walk down while holding onto a vine. +6 (Wait for this option to appear)
- Fight. – 9 Diamonds +10
- Ask about it. +6
- Don’t say anything.
- “He’s him.” +6
- “I think he actually might be a bird.”
- Listen to what Rashim has to say. +6
- Look over at Zenon and Albert.
- Follow his advice. +6
- Have him tell you. – 10 Diamonds +10
- Refuse the offer.
- “I see you have your subjects in order.” +6
- “So I guess you really are royalty, huh?”
- Say thank you. +6
- “I don’t think I can take any of them.”
- Ask which one is best. +6
- Tell him to look the other way. +6
- Ask the maid.
- “Thank you!” +6
- “Well, of course I look stunning!”
- “You want to try it on too?”
- [Timed choice] Freeze.
- [Timed choice] Take a deep breath. +1
- [Timed choice] Take a step forward. +6
- Introduce myself. – 19 Diamonds +10 → Flag: Introduce Yourself unlocked, CG
- Wait until the king introduces himself.
- Speak up. +6
- Stay quiet.
- Yes – 15 Diamonds → Sierra Profile Card CG (Optional)
- Thank Zenon. +6
- Scold Rashim.
- “Come to my rescue if that ever happens.”
- “I’ll just run away if that ever happens.”
- “I’ll just make sure they’re the ones that fall in instead.” +6
- “I think you would enjoy going out and seeing the world more instead.” +6
- “Albert, what do you think?”
- “I want to know more about this world.” +6
- “I want to sleep.”
- Try to figure it out on your own.
- Look over at Albert. +6
- “I feel uneasy.”
- “I’m okay.” +6
- Let him have it. – 16 Diamonds +10
- Don’t overdo it.
- Yes – 15 Diamonds → Tayl Profile Card CG (Optional)
- Try it. +6
- Don’t try it.
- “Who cares?” +6
- “That’s not good manners, you know.”
- Don’t say anything.
- Say what you think. +6
- Go with what he wants to wear. – 28 Diamonds +10, CG
- Pick out something lacy for him.
- Don’t take it.
- Happily take it. +6
- [Timed choice] Do nothing.
- [Timed choice] Jump out in front of Zenon. +6
- “Why don’t you go learn some manners from Albert?” +6
- “What, do you need to use the little boys’ room or something?”